There is not enough fantasy anime in the market place. Seems like the best was from this era of the 90s. Slayers and Escaflowne. What happened?
- Scanned some but not all of the fantasy anime featured article.
- Remember Big Eyes Small Mouth?
- First time in an ad – English Dub and English Sub VHS are THE SAME PRICE! What?!?
- First use of AOL – courtesy of Software Sculptors – AOL: Japanimation Station – keyword: Japanimation. (ok, so that happened)
- The Sailor Moon puzzle was cute
- First ad for Nan Desu Kon – I love that their website was a Geocities page.
- Full blown Ghost In The Shell Movie – DVD Ad.
- Fist of The North Star figures
- DVD/VHS/Laserdisc ad for Dragon Ball Z – The Dead Zone movie – Even in 1998 they were advertised as uncut. People still ask to this day.
- Freaky Sailor Moon fan art. You’ll see the one I mean.
- Why did ADV had Dirty Pair Flash in both ads? That seems overkill. They could have used another title to promote in the ad with Evangelion and Fire Emblem (another anime that did not hold up through time)