This issue was all Dragon Ball Z. Featuring an Spotlight feature article on Akira Toriyama and an interview with FUNimation on the TV broadcast of Dragon Ball Z “How It Gets On TV”. I’ve posted the FUNimation article – covers production, digital painting, TV censorship and uncut DBZ on home video.
- The first Yu Yu Hakusho movie VHS ad -with the call out to join US Manga Corps “Mangamania Club of America”
- Mashup of Star Wars fanart with Tenchi Muyo, Ramna 1/2, Evangelion and Sailor Moon
- I do have to say that the ADV ad for Kimera is their best one yet on layout.
- Dragon Ball Z ad for VHS/DVD and Manga and an article on merchandise.
- The first ad for Anime Central. Reg has only gone up $8 in 15 years.